Tired of not enjoying dinner for thinking about how to remove the fat from the stove? Don’t worry, with these recommendations it will be easy for you.
Cooking, in addition to being an art, is one of the hobbies we enjoy the most, especially when we want to share what we have prepared with our loved ones. What is not so cool, is thinking so much about how to remove the fat from the stove to such an extent that we do not even enjoy the dish we are tasting.
Hot water, liquid soap and lemon, keys to remove fat from the stove
When it comes to cleaning and disinfecting at home, we tend to spend more effort than we need not to know what items and products to use. So that this does not happen to you in the kitchen, we teach you how to prepare a formula to remove grease from the stove and even from other surfaces such as kitchen tiles.
- Heat the water on the stove. It does not need to be very hot, with being warm it is more than enough to remove the fat from the stove.
- Once it is lukewarm what follows is to add lemon juice, a natural antiseptic par excellence.
- Add a little liquid soap to the mixture. Then dip the sponge into the mixture and rub the affected stove area.
- Use a damp cloth to remove the mixture and, therefore, the fat.
- After wiping the stove with a damp cloth, rub it with a dry cloth to make it shiny.
This ends our first trick for you to learn how to remove grease from the stove.
Baking soda and vinegar, another recommended if you do not know how to remove fat from the stove
There is a mixture that is really powerful not only to give you a solution to the problem of how to remove grease from the stove, but also to combat any type of stain. It involves adding water, baking soda and vinegar in a container.
- Heat two cups of water for about five minutes, then pour it into a plastic container.
- Add a ¼ cup of white or apple cider vinegar to the container. Then add three teaspoons of baking soda.
- The effervescent effect in the mixture is normal, wait a couple of minutes for it to pass.
- Take a sponge and moisten it in the white paste obtained. What you follow is rubbing the pasta over the stove fat. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then remove it.
- Take a damp cloth and use it to remove the mixture from the stove. That’s it: Did you manage to remove the grease from your stove?
Toothbrush and knife, useful for learning how to remove grease from the stove
It is useless to have a powerful mixture to remove fat from the stove, if you do not have elements that help you get to those remote places where it is staying. Therefore, we recommend using a knife and a toothbrush. How to do it?…
- Take an old knife that you do not use and, very carefully, scrape the grease in those corners that a sponge cannot reach.
- Once you have removed the fat from the corners of your stove, what you should do is use one of the two mixtures that we mention and leave them for a few minutes to take effect.
- Use the stiff bristled toothbrush to rub the mixture into those? Impossible? Corners. from the stove. Then rub with a damp cloth.
- To finish removing the grease from the stove, use a dry cloth. You will see that the results are better than imagined.